We're a young startup looking for someone to develop firmware for an ESP32 based PCB. This will require writing the firmware and testing it on prototypes and production units. This is to be completed using FreeRTOS with ESP-IDF.
We are very flexible with working arrangements, in terms of both hours per week & working on/off-site.
You must have strong ESP-IDF development experience and be a self-starter as you will be leading the project yourself.
There will be plenty of ongoing work for the right candidate.
- Embedded C
- ESP-IDF Toolchain
- Basic electronics awareness
- PCB Hardware Design
- Working with low-level driver software (SPI, IIC, UART, I2C)
- Audio development
- Python or Bash scripting
- Test-driven development
- Linux/Yocto/Device Drivers
- Designing user interfaces
- Cloud computing
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Communication Engineering, Automation, or other related disciplines.
- Familiarity with Computer / SoC architecture.
- Proficiency in C language, real-time software design, and at least one script language (Python is preferred).
- Solid debugging skills, and experience in embedded systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with computer networking protocols (802.11 or Bluetooth protocols are preferred).
- Familiarity with a Linux working environment and experience in developing Linux drivers is preferred.
- Based in Doha, Qatar.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Familiarity with designing and developing Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Audio for embedded systems.
- Design the application protocols and assist customers to implement solutions.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
- Review code and design.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Provide post-production support.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Assess third-party and open-source software.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying